Best Starter Motors replacement - Page 4 - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Best Starter Motors replacement

Featured Replies

  • Author
I thought your car was silver?  You have more than one?

Nope, never had a silver Z.
  • 4 weeks later...

Good to hear - I bought one of these to replace the crap Delco rebuild (massive current draw when hot cranking) from RockAuto - still haven't installed it though, I just re-installed the reman the PO had installed while I was waiting for the WAN unit

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.