IGNORED

If anyone is looking for a WILD ride!!

2ManyZs

I was looking at the SUPPOSED Z store 240 last night when I saw what is probably one of the wildest Z's I've seen in a while. It's a yellow 280 with a 94 Supra Turbo engine and drivetrain. This has to be a wicked combination. It also has a full roll cage ( probably a good idea!) and a stout braking system. This is one of the sweetest Z's I've seen on ebay yet. Well, the convertible conversions were close but not quite!

Mike,

Take a look in ebay motors under collector cars item number 600195198 for the 280 with the Supra turbo motor. There is another nice on that came on today. It's got a 5.0 Mustang driveline, it's got a couple little problems but they sure picked a great color. It is item number 600493059.

Originally posted by 2ManyZ's

Mike,

Take a look in ebay motors under collector cars item number 600195198 ........

Man, now that is a rocket!! A $45,000 investment...

The sale is now at around $15-$16k and his reserve was met. A $30,000 loss is a hell of a bite in the arse.

Oh wow, it says "fuel cell"... I wonder what is powered by the fuel cell. Oh wait, that might be description for the fuel tank. (I got that confused with the new fuel cell power technology).

This is the first time I can remember ever seeing a Z car with a Toyota engine in it. Most of the Z's you see have V-8's of one kind or another. Like the one with the Ford 5.0 in it. Now that is a good looking car too.

There is only one combination that could be better in my opinion. That would be on with a 300ZX Twin Turbo between the frame rails of either a 240 or a decent 280. I don't think I've seen one yet. At least then it would be all Nissan! I've looked at the Hybrid Z web-site and nearly all of them are V-8 conversions. Even an Z-32 non turbo would make a decent swap.