Looking for someone to bring this project home - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Looking for someone to bring this project home

Featured Replies

I have a 1970 Datsun 240z that is completely disassembled with a full body restoration. I have. Rebello engine, T3 suspension, Zcar garage big brake kit and am looking to hire someone to hire to finish the job for me. I am a little over my head and currently have very little time to put towards finishing it. If you are interested to discuss please let me know. 
 

Would have been perfect for Motorman7    Was in San Diego but moved to Idaho I believe last year...

  • Author

I am in El Cajon, CA just outside San Diego.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.