Caliper rebuild service - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Caliper rebuild service

Featured Replies

Hey guys, can anyone recommend a good reputable caliper rebuild service? Mine is 77 auto.

I rebuilt mine at home, I think I got a rebuild seal kit from rockauto. Works great…

Clean up the calipers with purple power, throw on some paint if you want.

Man I wish I had a media blaster at home. 😞

 

Power Brake exchange out of San Jose might be able to rebuild it, they rebuilt my brake booster, great service.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.