IGNORED

Parts Wanted: Looking for a AMCO rear bumper chrome trim rail for a 1975 280Z

Killain

Looking for a AMCO rear bumper chrome trim rail for a 1975 280Z

I've been hunting for a rear AMCO I believe is the correct name of the company who produced these chrome bumper trim or 'over rider' bars, I was able to find one in pretty nice condition, and I saw one recently on Ebay (But it needs to be striped and re-chromed) which will cost more than the item itself. But I suppose re-chroming might be inevitable, But I really like to find a rear bar in Ok condition I can polish it and match my front trim bar. I'm kinda a stickler for originality, I've been able to find 3 sets of date correct steel wheels 6/74 8/77 and 8/79 and 2 sets of original 75 Hubs caps. I personally like the appearance of the 14" wheels and hubcaps. but if I could score a rear AMCO trim bar that would be great !

• Advertiser
    Killain
  • Date
    05/05/2022
  • Price
    $150
  • Category
  • Year
  • Model
    280Z

Edited by Killain
Spelling

• Killain changed the title to Parts Wanted: Looking for a AMCO rear bumper chrome trim rail for a 1975 280Z