IGNORED

Smartphone Mount

KenFirch

Okay, I need to create a mount for my iPhone, instead of tossing it in the console where it's unusable and slides around making a bunch of racket.  Personally, I'm not looking for the glass suction cup style mount either.  I was thinking of mounting it low and to the left of the shifter, perhaps using the side screw on the front of console and fabricate a bracket.  I don't much use a phone while driving, mainly for using Maps or Waze.  Anyway, if anyone has figured out a clever way to mount their iPhone or Droid, let's see how you did it.  🤔

Thanks!

I have a small white cotton towel I use, I fold it up to fit between the e-brake and the shifter over the ash tray.  I lay my phone on it and it stays put.  I use my phone for direction to car shows and for my music to sink with my FM blue tooth receiver.   I don't drive real hard or crazy.