Inflatable Paint Booth - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Inflatable Paint Booth

Featured Replies

Anyone have any experience, comments on inflatable paint booths?

Youtube sure has people that both love and hate them.

 

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

I have seen a few videos to where these booths dont evacuate the overspray to well.

Still on the fence.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
23 hours ago, DC871F said:

I have seen a few videos to where these booths dont evacuate the overspray to well.

Still on the fence.

Maybe put a fan right outside to pull air through?

I think you could build one for a lot less money. Make it wide too so you'll plenty of room.

Give it to your wife as a greenhouse attempt?

  • Author
36 minutes ago, siteunseen said:

I think you could build one for a lot less money. Make it wide too so you'll plenty of room.

Give it to your wife as a greenhouse attempt?

This is what I've decided. Too many variables with these inflatable booths.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.