IGNORED

KGT...Question

260z

I have not been buying lotto tickets for some time now...

I thought that there could be something special in this particular car if I was so lucky....No way. You never know unless you dig around...

It is funny that the vin is so low while the car is supposed to be -75???

There is on fairlady z 2+2 here in finland that is some kind of rarity because it has been moved around and it is originally from Japan...here is pic of it

post-2406-14150792750672_thumb.jpg

The VIN number is low because its LHD. They made very few LHD cars compared to RHD cars in that model. Remember that the LHD and RHD models had their own number sequences.

The "H" in the VIN refers to the L24 engine - which is what the "P30" number on the engine block also denotes.

The L24 engines had their own number sequence no matter what they were fitted to - so the engine numbers are consequently difficult to follow unless you are looking at an HLS30 and referring to data for US-import Z cars.

I wouldn't want to have the task of looking for parts for this particular car. Hen's teeth and rocking-horse S**t come to mind!

Alan T.

Oh they're there now. :)

Wow, something special!!! Looks like GL tail lights, but instead of the indicators being onthe outside they're on the inside and the brake lights are on the outside. Very strange indeed as I've never seen this before! Possibly a custom job? Or maybe something more special...

Nice steering wheel, want to give it to me <g>

The interior looks pretty OK, those don't look like 240K seats though...

Interesting...