IGNORED

Anyone have contact information for RSpec Carbon or Paulo Sierra?

mbz

Does anyone in the group have any contact information for RSpec Carbon or Paulo Sierra other than their website, Instagram or Facebook?

I ordered some 280Z carbon fiber tail light panels from the guy back at the end of July.

Product was supposed to ship last week and now he's a ghost.

No response to emails, I even reached out to him via his webstore hosting company Shopify.

I have my paint and body guys waiting on the parts, and it's holding up my build.

Any leads are appreciated.

Thank you!

- Matt

I just spoke with his previous business partner at C7 carbon (they make corvette carbon fiber parts now), they used to pop carbon fiber parts for Scions under the name C12 carbon, but apparently this was just before the guy Paulo split and started RSpec carbon.

All these businesses are located in San Diego area and have their parts made in Baja California.

Still.... no luck tracking down the elusive Mr. Paulo Sierra or a status update on my parts.

Any members down in San Diego that have information on this guy, I would certainly appreciate any help.

Edited by mbz
  • Like 2