IGNORED

'78 280z injectors not receiving power

neutrino

I recently took my alternator out and put it back in, but the car will no longer fire. I used starter fluid and confirmed that the engine was sparking at the right time but there was no fuel. I used a noid light to confirm that the injectors are receiving no signal. What would be the most common causes of this issue and how would I check them?

An extra part of information: My friend who was helping out accidentally touched a wrench to the positive terminal of the battery while the negative terminal was still connected. He wasn't harmed but that may have caused this issue.

Injector power comes from the EFI relay and the fusible links.  1978 has two green links connected directly to the battery positive terminal.  Use a meter to test for voltage before using a noid light to test for current.

image.png