Tabco inner wheel arch - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Tabco inner wheel arch

Featured Replies

I placed an order a month ago with Tabco, got the confirmation order number but they have not shipped the items I ordered. Been emailing them several times with no respond. The toll number 1-800-782-5226 don't work in Canada? Anyone ordering from Tabco have any issues? Can anyone in the US call the number if it still works? Thanks in advance.

31 minutes ago, 240Ziggy said:

I placed an order a month ago with Tabco, got the confirmation order number but they have not shipped the items I ordered. Been emailing them several times with no respond. The toll number 1-800-782-5226 don't work in Canada? Anyone ordering from Tabco have any issues? Can anyone in the US call the number if it still works? Thanks in advance.

I just tried the number and it works here in Washington state.

  • Author

Thanks RacerX. Don't understand why they don't respond to emails. At least say something if the items are back order or for any reason. 

18 minutes ago, 240Ziggy said:

Thanks Racer.

You’re welcome.

 

18 minutes ago, 240Ziggy said:

 

 Don't understand why they don't respond to emails. At least say something if the items are back order or for any reason. 

Blame it on COVID, eh?

  • 1 month later...

I've had good luck with KF Vintage for my 240Z body parts. In the past, I  used to purchase parts from Tabco for my earlier 240Z projects, but the new KF Vintage 240Z parts are superior to Tabco's and KF Vintage is also much more responsive.   

https://kfvintagejdm.com/product-category/datsun/

 

 

 

Edited by lonetreesteve
typo

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

I completely agree. Unfortunately they are not making the inner wheel arch yet. I have contacted them and made request, they are working their best to do most of the parts as possible. I have their floor sets already.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.