IGNORED

Brake and Fuel line parts

ernesto

Hey,

I am looking for parts. I currently have my 1975 280z up on stands with the fuel tank out and the whole rear differential and suspension out. I am currently rebuilding those. I want to replace the brake and fuel lines from the engine bay to the rear of the car. I found a complete SS brake line kit at The Z Car Depot but can't find the fuel lines. I have only been on this project for less than a year so I am not aware of all of the resources for parts for the 1975 280Z. Looking for suggestions.   Thank you for your time.     E

0?ui=2&ik=26b11c9287&attid=0.1.1&permmsg

I support your decision to replace brake lines due to the possibility of internal corrosion due to moisture, but the fuel lines are less likely to be affected. 

That said, use the soft copper nickel alloy tubing that is all the rage. I buy it through Amazon from theStopShop (https://www.thestopshop.com/) but they have a web site as well. Best prices I’ve seen. Comes in sizes from 3/16 for brake lines to 3/8 for fuel lines.  

BTW I’m parting a 75 right now if you want anything smallish, let me know.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ernesto said:

Hey,

I am looking for parts. I currently have my 1975 280z up on stands with the fuel tank out and the whole rear differential and suspension out. I am currently rebuilding those. I want to replace the brake and fuel lines from the engine bay to the rear of the car. I found a complete SS brake line kit at The Z Car Depot but can't find the fuel lines. I have only been on this project for less than a year so I am not aware of all of the resources for parts for the 1975 280Z. Looking for suggestions.   Thank you for your time.     E

0?ui=2&ik=26b11c9287&attid=0.1.1&permmsg

Classic Tube makes all the brake and fuel lines for S30 Z cars I believe.