IGNORED

Where Do I Enter My Car Information

HappyZ

During one of my question threads, someone recommended that I provide my car information with VIN #.  Do I just provide that information with every post, or is there somewhere in my profile that I can enter it?  I looked at others' posts and don't see it in their profile.  I'm good either way, but I'd like to be consistent with what you more experienced folks are doing.

thanks

Most put a signature line on the posts. Done through your profile. You can add you car's Vin or pictures of you car or quotes from infamous people what ever you want. (within reason) Look around at others posts in threads you will get the idea. 

• Thanks 1

On 1/16/2021 at 8:49 AM, HappyZ said:

During one of my question threads, someone recommended that I provide my car information with VIN #.  Do I just provide that information with every post, or is there somewhere in my profile that I can enter it?  I looked at others' posts and don't see it in their profile.  I'm good either way, but I'd like to be consistent with what you more experienced folks are doing.

thanks

There are a few places..  You can put your VIN into your profile by clicking your name in the upper right.  Click profile and then edit profile.  Scroll to the bottom.  You can also put information about your car, including pictures, into your personalized garage.  This can be found in the menu tab at the top under "community"...   

Mike

• Thanks 1