IGNORED

Another original low mileage 240z on Bring a Trailer

inline6

It sold for a bit north of 38K. Not bad considering the original auto tranny was swapped for a 4 speed (cool but not original to the car), after some rust repair the paint in the rear of the car didn't match the rest, rear deck carpet seemed to have shrunk somehow, etc. I think the whole car needed a good paint job to look really good but then the parts with original paint would be gone. I'm not sure how that would affect value.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

23 hours ago, dmorales-bello said:

It sold for a bit north of 38K. Not bad considering the original auto tranny was swapped for a 4 speed (cool but not original to the car), after some rust repair the paint in the rear of the car didn't match the rest, rear deck carpet seemed to have shrunk somehow, etc. I think the whole car needed a good paint job to look really good but then the parts with original paint would be gone. I'm not sure how that would affect value.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I think you are talking about a different one than the one I put a link to.  That auction is still open - $110,000 with 6 days to go.

It was confusing with two low mileage series 1 cars on BAT at the same time, as your thread doesn't mention the VIN, until you click the link. Also there was a previous discussion on this car started two days before yours.

Edited by CanTechZ