IGNORED

Wheel covers

Dave WM

or hubcaps if your prefer. Tip, take your wheel covers off and paint on your phone number. I was out driving yesterday, and when I got o my destination I was missing one of my wheel covers. I retraced by trip but it was like 30 miles and hard to search while driving. went back the next day with the boss and she found 4 hubcaps, all the wrong ones. they were leaning up on trees etc.. a guess that is the procedure when you find one. Anyway I had the idea too late to use this time, but will be doing it in the future (phone number on inside).

I am keeping an eye open in ebay for a good condition one, there are some listed now but they are not as good as the spare I have (its got a few dents on it but I would prefer something better). I tried posting here on the classifieds but cant seem to make that work (a want ad). its the early design used on the 240-280 up to 1975 the one with the scallops in it.

Edited by Dave WM