IGNORED

Are these the correct injector harness?

Jabronie

Yes. They will fit the original 280Z EV1 injector.

I used something similar to these

https://www.michiganmotorsports.com/fuel-injector-connectors-and-adapters/ev1-fuel-injector-connector-for-plug-tpi-lt1-ls1-ls6-5-3-5-7-6-0-rc-tre-ev1-pigtail-wiring-clip/

Screenshot_20200809-171254.jpg

They are shorter and give a little more room to click them onto the injector.

Edited by EuroDat
Added link

Yes. They will fit the original 280Z EV1 injector.
I used something similar to these
https://www.michiganmotorsports.com/fuel-injector-connectors-and-adapters/ev1-fuel-injector-connector-for-plug-tpi-lt1-ls1-ls6-5-3-5-7-6-0-rc-tre-ev1-pigtail-wiring-clip/
They are shorter and give a little more room to click them onto the injector.
So shorter ones are better to go with?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

It just makes it easier to fit them to a couple of injectors, but it doesn't effect the function of thr connector. Any EV1 connector will fit.

If originality is not an issue then I would stay away from the original EV1 connector. They had a difficult spring release mechanism and are a pita toget off the injector. The ones you have in your link and the ones I posted are the quick release "squeeze" type connector and must easier to remove.

Ok cool.. I'll go with the ones in your link. My engine is skipping assuming from the previous owner splicing the harness.
What injectors do you recommend while I'm doing the harness?

1 hour ago, Jabronie said:

My engine is skipping assuming from the previous owner splicing the harness.

You can't go wrong in replacing the weak original Nissan injector connection plugs.  But the odds are that that's not the cause of your "skip".  Good luck.

• Like 1

You can't go wrong in replacing the weak original Nissan injector connection plugs.  But the odds are that that's not the cause of your "skip".  Good luck.
I agree with you, but when my friend touched the harness that was spliced and taped, it would skip more. So I'm starting with that, and hope I get lucky. I wouldn't be surprised if the injectors are old and need to be replaced as well