IGNORED

Fan Clutch question

Pomorza

Hey mates

A few months back I completely R&Red the cooling system on my Z. New Radiator, hoses, pump fan and fan clutch - everything but the radiator was from Zcardepot. Also did the thermostat and gaskets there. The cooling system works wonderful the only issue I'm running into is that the fan is on, all the dam time. It was never like this before I replaced the clutch and it seems a bit overkill to me (I know I live in Arizona but still). I know these clutches can be rebuilt but has anyone run into this issue with a brand new clutch?

Thanks
Cheers.

The only thing i can say about it is that i hear that when you store those clutches horizontal for some time the oil gets into places where it can't get out so the clutch is engaged all the time..  solution is to open it and let the oil flow back or so?  i opened an old one ones, and there was thick oil in it, used some wd40 to make it more fluid and it workes good, in action for years now! (I always store them vertical..)