Blue KYB inserts - Suspension & Steering - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Blue KYB inserts

Featured Replies

To help understand a bit more about the history of my S30 does anyone know when KYB inserts were baby blue?

 

I've only ever know white or red KYB struts.

 

Boy, were they ever wedged in.

 

Thanks in advance.

 

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

 

 

I've seen silver and black.  Tokicos are light blue.  Are you sure they're not Tokicos?  Look for numbers stamped in to the body or on a label.

  • Author
I've seen silver and black.  Tokicos are light blue.  Are you sure they're not Tokicos?  Look for numbers stamped in to the body or on a label.
No label, but "KYB Made In Japan" was stamped into the bottom.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

  • Author

I'm just posting this for anyone that searches in the future...

The metal spacer with the adjustable yellow Koni insets from Z motorsports are installed flange side up. It wasn't clear initially, but that's how it all fits together with stock springs.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author
1 minute ago, heyitsrama said:

@jitenshakun did you change the springs on the car too?

Nope. Stock springs for me. Going for 70s feel as much as I can. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.