Gleason torsen identification - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Gleason torsen identification

Featured Replies

Can anybody please advise me on the id of this Gleason torsen Lsd?,it looks very very similar to a 280z R200

8EEDD7D9-C748-4237-999A-7D233C465C8E.jpeg

58E95AD0-B60F-4E6B-954E-1BE8D52AD064.jpeg

7A2DA347-5F98-43D3-A8EE-91DED5AAF8A4.jpeg

421F59C3-85F2-4C6C-A717-80FE213691DF.jpeg

9AF22F34-72FB-4355-A3FD-131DBB4CC802.jpeg

44D592C6-D7E0-4464-925B-26B65D6A8C8C.jpeg

Gleason is still in business. Ask them. https://www.gleason.com/en

BTW, I have one in my 73 240 R200. Works great!

AFAIK Gleason did not make one for the R180.

Edited by crayZlair
added text

I bought my Torsen direct from Gleason a long time ago. Invoice says part # is M006-8

  • Author

Could you please tell me how many splines your shafts have?

Sure, the next time I pull them out, but I don't see it happening anytime soon. Sorry. Thought I had a picture, but I can't get an accurate count from it.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.