IGNORED

Radio knobs

Dferr17

Does anyone know if 240,260,280 radio knobs are interchangeable? I have a 280 clarion radio and missing the black knob (have the chrome piece). Does anyone have 2 black knobs or know where to get replacements? Can’t seem to find them anywhere. 

30 minutes ago, 7tooZ said:

collection of nibs

Sorry, does let me think about the policeman from Allo allo  in the france resistance.. war time series..  haha! ?

You have some nibs? yes we Knobs have some nibs hihi... sorry..

seriously, i have a lot of knobs in my electronics workshop but i don't think i have lose knobs.. only a few on Original 240z radios  (yes europe had Clarion radios from the beginning in zeds..)

1 hour ago, 7tooZ said:

Can you add some photos. I have a collection of nibs and might have what you need. 

Nibs, knobs I’ll take whatever I can get just to put something on the face of this radio hahA  I’m guessing they look like this  I even needs the lens with the station numbers but doubt anyone would have that 

15A1DFBC-E47E-4A9D-8ED9-4776F43DB87B.jpeg

017FE1BC-0442-4422-AE76-B96B09124AFF.jpeg

8CD834D3-C888-44AA-B62B-DF02946C7681.jpeg