1971 240z Turn Signals - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

1971 240z Turn Signals

Featured Replies

I am looking for new turn signals for my '71 240z that arent 280 dollars on JDM or Motorsport. Can anyone help me out?

Front? Rear? Both?

  • Author

Front turn signals, the bigger orange ones, not the small square side markers.

I am currently having the hold body restored and painted and money is tight as it is and the extra 280 dollars for them just isn't there. 

JDM has a blemished set on ebay for $170. That's not a bad price.

  • 1 month later...
S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

I also needed the two front park lamps for my 1973 240z, looked every place and best pricing. I purchased the the two lamps on ebay from JDM for $169 plus tax and freight, lamps are new/ blem. The quality of the reproduction lamp is very good, I'm very happy with these lamps.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.