IGNORED

Scarab Conversion Kit on DPAN Facebook

Frankenstein

Is it just an engine conversion or also including a body kit?

In the photo it is not so clear what you are getting and it looks like some parts are already used.

I don't think there was a truly standard Scarab model. You basically ticked off all the options you wanted and they converted a 240Z or your own car. You could also do it yourself.

Can you post more photo's for prosperity. It's the first time I have seen the parts not installed on a car....

You never know, someone might want to make a kit based on the parts in question.

5 hours ago, EuroDat said:

Is it just an engine conversion or also including a body kit?

In the photo it is not so clear what you are getting and it looks like some parts are already used.

I don't think there was a truly standard Scarab model. You basically ticked off all the options you wanted and they converted a 240Z or your own car. You could also do it yourself.

Can you post more photo's for prosperity. It's the first time I have seen the parts not installed on a car....

You never know, someone might want to make a kit based on the parts in question.

You will have to get on Facebook and ask the guy. He took another shot of it all laid out. Thought it was interesting. 

47AEAF82-E8FB-458B-8363-BB83F2EFD480.png