IGNORED

Headlight Buckets - Left or Right...?

Tirnipgreen

That being said, please don't believe for one moment that I think prices of parts for my restoration are reasonable. I think the cost of grommets are ridiculously high. Stickers as well. Seems like the things needed to make a restoration "right" are sky high. I guess with the increase in sales prices, an increase in what we are willing to pay for the parts to get us to the point at which we have to sell the final product. Just sayin'...

16 minutes ago, Tirnipgreen said:

That being said, please don't believe for one moment that I think prices of parts for my restoration are reasonable. I think the cost of grommets are ridiculously high. Stickers as well. Seems like the things needed to make a restoration "right" are sky high. I guess with the increase in sales prices, an increase in what we are willing to pay for the parts to get us to the point at which we have to sell the final product. Just sayin'...

I completely agree, we all decide to what level we want our cars to be. Concourse, restoration, hybrid, modded, daily driver, or even a rat rod. We then all decide what is a fair price for making that a reality for ourselves. I've spent more on my car than I ever thought I would, but then I have also repaired it for a lot less than others have too. As long as it makes sense to the one doing it. Enjoy the ride.........

• Like 4

To bring this back to the OP request for headlight orientation. I have these headlights off the car as I impacted a deer in July and am repairing my car with these sourced parts. I really had no plan to restore my car much before this impact, but after digging into the damage, I found older damage and felt it was the right time to just fix it all. 

It will cost me some extra monies I was not intending on, but that is the nature of any hobby, am I right?

• Like 3