IGNORED

Parts for Sale: 240z Rear Bumper Ends

Tirnipgreen

240z Rear Bumper Ends

I sent 4 bumper ends to the chrome shop asking for them to pick the best TWO out for plating. All FOUR came back plated. The two I am selling need the mounting brackets bent back straight as seen in the pictures. They are very nice...maybe not "show" chrome, but that is not what I paid for nor required. Shipping should be about $25.00

• Advertiser
    Tirnipgreen
  • Date
    09/29/2019
  • Price
    $250.00
  • Category

5 hours ago, Yarb said:

finding the center section

• I "found" 4 of them on my garage attic..  But here in the Netherlands no one wants to pay up for them so they stay were they are as i payed good money for straight ones.. (different types for EU and US. cars.)   A nice  new chromed ORIGINAL  bumper costs overhere about 400Efor a bumper and 950E  for  anew layer of chrome.. (copper/nickel/chrome.) 

In total i got 8 bumpers left, they are 240z and 1 set i know is 260z..  chrome is not perfect but on the outside they are not rusty.

Edited by dutchzcarguy

5 hours ago, dutchzcarguy said:
  • I "found" 4 of them on my garage attic..  But here in the Netherlands no one wants to pay up for them so they stay were they are as i payed good money for straight ones.. (different types for EU and US. cars.)   A nice  new chromed ORIGINAL  bumper costs overhere about 400Efor a bumper and 950E  for  anew layer of chrome.. (copper/nickel/chrome.) 

In total i got 8 bumpers left, they are 240z and 1 set i know is 260z..  chrome is not perfect but on the outside they are not rusty.

So do you have any complete sets or just the corner peices

???  …..…….

Sorry i did'nt know i was speaking Spanish?   ?    4 front and 4 rear bumpers complete!   i think 1 set has the bumperettes/bars you guys (american's) call them? 

If your thinking about buying them..  one set of bumpers, the shipping alone is around 400 dollars, (pure guess..)  IF they want to ship them at all!!