Looking for original block - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Looking for original block

Featured Replies

I know this is a bit of a Hail Mary, but looking for L24 block 151510. My 73 was originally an Oregon car, so my guess is this is still somewhere on the west coast. I have posted this on FB as well. Any thoughts on the best way to track this needle in a haystack down? Thanks in advance for any help!

 I don't have it in my 401Z stash. You might want to inform the local Datsun and Z clubs in the NW. Craig's list might be worth a shot too.

Put the block number and type of block in your title.  And post a picture of one, as example, so people know where to look.  Many people aren't aware that the engine's have a  serial number.  Edit - I meant post a picture of the serial number on the block.

Edited by Zed Head

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.