IGNORED

1970 datsun #6106

Datonedatsun

X-acto knife or similar, a metal pick tool maybe, to pull them back out? m One of those 90 degree metal picks would probably grab an edge.

Or a broad sharp chisel to lift the edges and just break them apart.

Just to be sure, you do know that the small center pin, the one mm wide part, is the part that pushes through?  Leaving a loose fastener in the hole.

6 minutes ago, Zed Head said:

X-acto knife or similar, a metal pick tool maybe, to pull them back out? m One of those 90 degree metal picks would probably grab an edge.

Just to be sure, you do know that the small center pin, the one mm wide part, is the part that pushes through?  Leaving a loose fastener in the hole.

Yeah I'm pushing the small center and it wont pop through, tried light hammering and wont work I'll try to get a chisel and break them, I tried drilling them out with a tiny drill bit but getting a little dangerous for the hatch lol

27 minutes ago, Zed Head said:

Ended up drilling them all out haha, thanks for the tips though, good amount of rust hidden under that ?