IGNORED

240z rolling shell

240zSean

I recently acquired a 240z rolling shell. And when I say rolling shell I mean it. There’s literally nothing in the engine bay and I don’t have brake lines. The only thing on this shell is, Brake rotors and calipers, axles (obviously), steering, rear axles, and a differential (most likely an R160) my question is, what is everything I need in my engine bay for me to swap an engine and transmission in and get it to run and drive. I know this is a huge request but it’d be greatly appreciated. And yes I have googled diagrams and schematics for the engine bay but in haven’t found much

@240zSean I may have a lot of the small bits you'll need. I bought a late 71 rolling shell (no title, reasonably good shape by today's standards) a while back that was missing the engine, trans (auto), half shafts and some interior parts. I disassembled a lot of it but it's still a roller. I still have all the wire harnesses, brake lines and brake line clips are still on the shell, and lots of parts in boxes that came from it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mark Maras said:

@240zSean I may have a lot of the small bits you'll need. I bought a late 71 rolling shell (no title, reasonably good shape by today's standards) a while back that was missing the engine, trans (auto), half shafts and some interior parts. I disassembled a lot of it but it's still a roller. I still have all the wire harnesses, brake lines and brake line clips are still on the shell, and lots of parts in boxes that came from it. 

My rolling shell is also a late 71. Made 9/71. Do you have Some way of communicating with me other than on here?