Datsun truck - Internet Finds - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content
Be cautious of scammers! If you are asked to send Zelle, Paypal, or even gift cards it is likely a scam. Be smart and talk on the phone and trade real photos. Check every profile and never do business with a member who joined less than 6 months ago.

Datsun truck

Featured Replies

I'm going to go look at this unknown year Datsun truck this afternoon. The seller is a person of few words. And what words are utilized are often misspelled.

 

They say "did I mention the transmission is out". Not sure if that means it's in the bed or gone completely.

 

Assuming everything is there, and rust is at least manageable, how much are these trucks in this state worth?

 

I don't have high hopes, but it's something to do on a Friday afternoon after work. 1b85c10522a82e8cd5db227b3f94365c.jpg

 

Sent from my Coolpad 3310A using Tapatalk

 

 

 I'm going to say around $600.00 - $800.00 depending on condition. Don't know your height but I'm 5'7" and my knee would hit the bottom of the steering wheel (with seat back all the way) whenever I put my foot on the brake pedal. It got to be kind of a PITA after a couple of years.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.