IGNORED

Tuning hitachi HBM46w

Nahuelcalli

So im having a hard time figuring out these carbs. I just cant seem to get the mixture correct.

Is there anyone local to NYC that knows how to tune these or knows of a shop that can tune these

type of carbs. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated. Please dont tell me to ditch them

and get the old round top carbs. I have no intent of buying any old carbs since ill be looking to 

rb swap later on in the future.

Thank you

IMG_5248.jpg

Many years ago, a man came to me with these ….   He sayd that the carbs where off every few weeks after adjusting them….  and it IS !!  a imposability to tune them, the only way is after a complete revision..   get yourself….  ehhh. ehhh..  an injection kit?  (proest)….:Bazinga:

But seriously… they  don't call them boat anchors for nothing..   the time you could get a z car running for few bucks is long gone..