Guess what day it is! - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Guess what day it is!

Featured Replies

? Mike, Mike, Mike, guess what day it is! It's Sort Day! 

Sorting all of my newly plated nuts, bolts, brackets, parts, etc.....

IMG_2162 (1).jpg

22 minutes ago, JLPurcell said:

? Mike, Mike, Mike, guess what day it is! It's Sort Day! 

Sorting all of my newly plated nuts, bolts, brackets, parts, etc.....

IMG_2162 (1).jpg

Jerry,

What is your method for figuring out which bolt goes where? I don't think my memory is up for that!

  • Author
2 hours ago, Patcon said:

Jerry,

What is your method for figuring out which bolt goes where? I don't think my memory is up for that!

On the FJ40 restoration I relied on photos of each area and each item. On the Z cars I recognize each part from the 40+ years of owning, racing, parting out etc... When I take a particular component apart, if it is not going back together soon, is photographed for reference if needed. 

 

Well I have my new wallpaper for the computer for the next month or so. Thank you. All those shiny bits just waiting to be properly sorted into their new homes. Pay taxes? Feed the cat? Sleep?  Nah, later, I got something important to do first.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

Got side tracked on the sorting. Had the cabinet for the Series 1 seek radio plated stopped and put it back together and boxed it up. Now back to sorting. 

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.