IGNORED

76 280z 2+2 rear glass seal trim

lsoz

Hi All,

I took off the original rear louvers the other day and realized my rear glass trim is completely dried out and missing the metallic trim that goes in the seals. I did some looking around and can't seem to find the metallic trim for the 280z 2+2 rear hatch glass. I found some new old stock seals on ebay for the 2+2 but the trim is missing.

I saw on vintagerubber.com that they have "Cal Style" seals that don't have the channels for the trim but they only work for the coupe. If I can get something similar for the 2+2 that would work even better.

Any one know where I can get either the metalic trim with seal or just the seal with the channels for a 2+2?

Have not seen the 2+2 trim available.

I am guessing the hatch is longer but width is the same as the coupe.   The corner pieces & horizontal top & bottom pieces, gap cover piece are likely the same as the coupe.

Ryan at ZcarDepot might have them,  he has some parts cars in his yard.