IGNORED

Parts for Sale: 240Z steel fan

Richard McDonel

3 hours ago, Richard McDonel said:

powder coated in the original colour.

I thought Original they are a sort of light yellow?  or was mine just discolored??  ?   Also..  before i would have powdercoated it i would have corrected those dents in the left and upper right blade…  and they go for over 100 euro over here!!  :-0  

Thanks for replying,

Two things,

First the colour.  Actually, it is very close to the colour that was originally on it.  It was definitely not yellow.

As for the damage, this is embarrassing for me.   I simply did not notice it until I pulled  up my own ad and saw the photo, full screen size.  Pretty hard to miss, one would think.  But I've had this thing hanging up on my garage wall for several years, then I brought it down and took the picture, and just never noticed it.  In fairness, The dent is not as pronounced as it appears in this picture.

In any case, I'm open to offers.  

• Like 2

Granny,

Thanks for the words of encouragement.  The dent is actually quite shallow (shallow enough that it did not show up on the screen on the back of my camera), but it's still there.  Certainly nothing that anyone would notice once mounted on a car.  But it's still there and I should have noticed.  

It is originally from the Series 1 that I bought from my son in the hopes of restoring, but ultimately had to give it up to rust.  My finished car is a Series 2, so it has the plastic fan.