IGNORED

What kind of headers are these?

Pochie45566

Got these off craigslist for $50 including the midsection of pipe with it. Was just wondering what kind these are and if they look to be any good. I think the midsection is home made, just by finding a newer sticker on the piping. Think they’ll be decent? 

8FCF2236-0B32-4C7D-9B8F-6346DF1B2FE3.jpeg

2ABA6E4C-B1EC-411E-9E2C-8AEE2C5FACFD.jpeg

EC19A7AF-4CD9-4FE0-9A16-75D1D2A2D297.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Zed Head said:

They look like emissions-correct 240Z headers.  Those ports with the bolts in them are for the air pump air.  MSA looks like a probable source.  Check their website.

http://www.thezstore.com/page/TZS/PROD/15-6002

That makes much more sense, they were pulled off an e88 head 260z and are in pretty good condition so I am going to throw them on my n42 head 280z. They are square port but it shouldn’t matter that much, I’ll just get a 260z gasket. I don’t see any problems with this fitment do you? Since they sell the same header for the e88 as they do the n42. 

I stopped looking for them on the MSA site after I saw the collector was a bit further back than all the MSA ones but I can see the design is quite similar  

7 hours ago, dutchzcarguy said:

Hey.. Pochie.. Do you have trouble with remembering whats Left or right?  (socks..)   FUNNY !!!  ?

btw NICE HEADER... CAN I HAVE 10 OF THOSE FOR 500$  PFFFF...  ?

Well... Nike seems to think I have trouble at least... hahahah

if I see any header for $50 let alone a header + midpipe I’ll snag you it ?

16 hours ago, Pochie45566 said:

if I see any header for $50 let alone a header + midpipe I’ll snag you it ?

If it's in good condition.. i'm oké with that!  You live in ...Eugene? that is somewhere in de US of A ??  My.. living in the Netherlands.. far far away…  ?  (Think i better can ask Alan from france to send me a new one..  because of the shipping costs.)   But Thanks anyway!!