Holy $^!# I bought a turd - Page 6 - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Holy $^!# I bought a turd

Featured Replies

22 hours ago, mattjcr240 said:

???20180924_173718.jpg

My first concern would be rust under there causing the cracking. If not it's probably breaking loose from chassis flex

  • Author
1 hour ago, Patcon said:

My first concern would be rust under there causing the cracking. If not it's probably breaking loose from chassis flex

I went to the autobody shop today and got them to make me some touch up paint so I can sand it down and have a look. and when I say touch up paint I mean  2k rattle can.

 

 

Edited by mattjcr240

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.