IGNORED

Possible fresh chassis for build. Thoughts

Elliott000

Hey guys the whole inspection thing has pumped the brakes on my progress. I've found a local chassis, clean reggy decent shape. Actually better than mine in some spots and worse in others haha, there's a balance. Anyhow, what's the difference chassis wide between my 71 240(and all attaching parts) vs a 74 260. When the car is complete will there be visual differences outside. All my badging is new and 240z so I am kinda concerned ill have issues ahead. Will my 71 dash board and windshield fit hood rear deck kid etc.

Thanks EHScreenshot_20180826-120748_Facebook.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

It's my understanding that many things don't transfer well chassis to chassis. I believe even the window mechanisms are a little different. I suspect the dash might be too. Although you're pretty good at fab work. But if I am going to add all that work, the chassis needs to be pretty good to offset it.