IGNORED

New member, long time lurker

kinser86

Hey everyone, I have finally joined the forums after being a long time lurker. I came in the z world after driving a 78 280z CA car around the bay area over 10 years ago. I later bought that same car, shipped it over the Texas and gave it to my parents as a birthday gift. The car was going to be junked and I got it for shipping only (not a bad deal). My mother always wanted one and it was the best way to bring one in the family. Below is what the car looks like currently although this picture is a few years old. 

Z_Scale.JPG

• Like 2

Welcome to the forum.  It's a great way to pass the time when the TV makes you miserable.

Congratulations on your gift.  I wish I could do that but I'm stingy with my toys.

My Mother can hardly get out of mine.  Not because she likes it so much but because it's so low to the ground.  And boy do I hate the way she slams the door but it takes her back to an earlier time and I can buy another window. LOL

1 hour ago, kinser86 said:

shipped it over the Texas and gave it to my parents as a birthday gift.

I'm thinking we need to do a DNA test, you might be related to me and I sure could use another Z to keep my current one company...?.  Just kidding, Welcome to the light!  You probably know that we love pictures and provide opinions/advice.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, siteunseen said:

Welcome to the forum.  It's a great way to pass the time when the TV makes you miserable.

Congratulations on your gift.  I wish I could do that but I'm stingy with my toys.

My Mother can hardly get out of mine.  Not because she likes it so much but because it's so low to the ground.  And boy do I hate the way she slams the door but it takes her back to an earlier time and I can buy another window. LOL

Thanks, its my mother's favorite car and she always wanted one.

3 hours ago, gwri8 said:

I'm thinking we need to do a DNA test, you might be related to me and I sure could use another Z to keep my current one company...?.  Just kidding, Welcome to the light!  You probably know that we love pictures and provide opinions/advice.

haha Thanks! ?

2 hours ago, jfa.series1 said:

Yet another welcome to the group.  It sounds like you have the gift that keeps on giving.  By now you probably know there's a lot of Z activity in S.A. and Austin.

Thanks for the welcome everyone. We were part of the Z club here in town, we have attended the NISMO festivals and other events locally.

We have lots of toys so this is just one of the bunch.