IGNORED

I've hit a wall..... Vehicle inspection

Elliott000

Elliot000: Are you part of the BC Z Registry? Local Z Club. We meet at Ian's Automotive every third Thursday of the month. We're on Face Book.  Lots of Z members locally. 
Richard Boyk

My buddy Ray went to the last meet. Stock 71 240 in silver. And I bought a windshiled off a member in north van, gold z... I however haven't made it out yet. I'll probably come with Ray to the next meet up. I'll check out Facebook tommorow. Thanks Richard 20180506_111042.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

I'll be in Monterey at the Rolex Vintage races then. So won't be going to the monthly meet. A small group of us are driving down in our Z's. My Z is off the road right now with a bad case of " upgradeitest ". Don't know if I'll have it back together in time. So there may be an Audi interloper in the group. Heading down to the underground parking to work on Z now. It's 5:00 AM and cooler. Frack it's been hot lately. 

PM me your contact details and I'll do the same.  

On 8/10/2018 at 10:51 AM, Elliott000 said:

We might pull a fast one and switch some things around LOL.... Well see

I like your idea of going stock for the inspection, then carrying on.

I would seriously discourage you from any VIN deviations!