Maxima emergency brake brackets. - Page 4 - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Maxima emergency brake brackets.

Featured Replies

  • Author

Sorry guys. I've been on Holidays ( still am ) and haven't been doing much on Laptop.  I didn't post a picture of a " Link " between Caliper and stock E-Brake.  Haven't even gotten E-brake cable  connected to my satisfaction yet. Still mucking about with it. 

11 hours ago, Chickenman said:

Sorry guys. I've been on Holidays ( still am ) and haven't been doing much on Laptop.  I didn't post a picture of a " Link " between Caliper and stock E-Brake.  Haven't even gotten E-brake cable  connected to my satisfaction yet. Still mucking about with it. 

Somebody did. Does anyone remember who did? It was a little metal plate that joined the ebrake cable with the caliper using clevis pins

  • Author

My stock 280Z has those. They are part of the cable end that goes to the caliper linkage.  I don't think they come off the cable. 

 

24-J4101-Genuine-Nissan-Emergency-brake-

Edited by Chickenman

The piece I am remembering was a piece of flat metal 3/16's or so.Maybe 2" long, had a hole on each end. One hole gets mounted to the ebrake cable bracket that you have shown. The other hole fits into the maxima caliper and gets a pin in it too.

  • Author

Yeah.. I vaguely seem to remember seeing something like that as well. Just can't remember where. 

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.