Leather seats yey or ney? - Page 2 - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Leather seats yey or ney?

Featured Replies

I went with leather everywhere in the car except dash and floor. I love the smell and would  do it again.

3 hours ago, AlbatrossCafe said:

I have a '78 280z. Haha either you are 75% legs or your seat is sagged to the floor. I have a longer torso and neck. I have to tuck my tailbone forward and duck my head to ride in it. It gives me back pain but it is worth it every once in a while...

I have to tuck my tail bone in every chair or car I have ever been in, so I guess that is my default position. I also like to recline pretty good when I drive so that helps keep my head off the ceiling. ?

  • Author

Think I will go with leather. Thanks for all the responses. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.