IGNORED

[SOLD] Early metal fan for sale

Patcon

I have seen them go overhere in europe for 200 euro...  But for as long there are "plenty" parts in de States, the prices are (for us..) low..  Look some time on www.speurders.nl   ...and see what a junkyard 240z go's for overhere, you'll be very surprised i can tell yah!  ?   (most if not ALL are imported from USA.)

7 hours ago, dutchzcarguy said:

(most if not ALL are imported from USA.)

It is not surprising how expensive Datsun parts are in Europe. Salvage yards are common here in the states and I even know of yards that have cars from the 40's and 50's. Europe has gone out of it's way to discourage this and the shortage of used parts has made the prices high. If you ever need something shoot me a PM. I might be able to help but can't do anything about the import taxes. I wonder how many of the salvage cars that are sold here in the states are sent to Europe with "washed" titles?

16 hours ago, Patcon said:

If you ever need something shoot me a PM

Thanks man,  Although i have a lot of parts it's Always possible i need something..  As you may know i'm restoring a 280zx first year in the Netherlands and when that one is ready (next year..) i'm thinking of restoring my 240z for the 2nd time haha after 20 years driving it!  Have'nt made a list yet!  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...