IGNORED

Who else works on Z cars now that Z Specialties is gone in the Washington area?

barby27

So I recently discovered that Z Specialties in Snohomish has closed permanently.  I needed to know if there is any other shops that are still doing work on older 280Z's in the Washington State area?

Thanks

12 minutes ago, barby27 said:

So I recently discovered that Z Specialties in Snohomish has closed permanently. 

It was known that he was moving.  Google says closed permanently but I think he's still out there.  Probably have to call. His fancy new web site is still awaiting its own birth.

http://www.zspecialties.com/

https://www.datsunstore.com/

That is good to hear that Oliver will still be around.  I will look him up and see where he is at now.

I also was looking at Vintage-motorworks but have never done any business with them so as usual I was hesitant to use them.  if people are happy with their work then its something I can look into.

Edited by barby27

I know Duane at Vintage Motorworks in Kirkland. It is a full service shop with Duane doing most of the work himself. I have good knowledge of at least five cars he had reconditioned or restored to the owners specks

Plus he currently the President of the ZCCW and has been a Datsun driver longer than I want to admit knowing him. Even helped me rebuild my sons Subie motor.

Check out his FB page.

Don

72 body with 71 interior, Eibach, Illumina, R180 CLSD, 83 close ratio, 3.90 gears, Zstory, SUs, BRE Libre wheels and front spoiler.

On 7/27/2018 at 5:23 PM, 7tooZ said:

I know Duane at Vintage Motorworks in Kirkland. It is a full service shop with Duane doing most of the work himself. I have good knowledge of at least five cars he had reconditioned or restored to the owners specks

Plus he currently the President of the ZCCW and has been a Datsun driver longer than I want to admit knowing him. Even helped me rebuild my sons Subie motor.

Check out his FB page.

Don

72 body with 71 interior, Eibach, Illumina, R180 CLSD, 83 close ratio, 3.90 gears, Zstory, SUs, BRE Libre wheels and front spoiler.

Thanks for the recommendation.

Lee