IGNORED

240z full seats and rails

Geoff's 240z

I have the seats from my '73. No foam, no upholstery, no rails( I used them to mount my '90 ZX seats. You can have them, for free (payin' it forward), but shipping and boxing them up will be expensive. You might be better off finding them locally.  Email me  at homerun2@prodigy.net if you want them.

Cheers, Mike

8 minutes ago, Pop's Z said:

Mark, How did you package the items for that method of shipping?

Cheers, Mike

I built a good over-sized box from corrugated cardboard first. Cut extra pieces of cardboard to slip inside doubling all sides.Then lots of bubble wrap to pad the enclosed treasure. The two largest items so far are rear glass (extra cardboard on the edges) to Denver and a sizeable non odoriferous tank (that shall remain description-less for obvious reasons) to New York. Both shipments were under $70.00. My thought is the package gets handled less using Greyhound than other shippers. The only negative may be delivering and picking it up from a Greyhound Station.