Squeaky Clutch Pedal and Clevis Pin - Page 2 - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Squeaky Clutch Pedal and Clevis Pin

Featured Replies

10 hours ago, Captain Obvious said:

Got it, thanks.  I've got a goal now!!   :excl:

Post pics when you address it. Ultimately I'll need to do mine. Fiat used a plastic bushing, so on the X1/9 I had a bronze bushing made for longevity. Without images I'm not visualizing "tack a bearing to the pedal" in any meaningful way 🤪 More specifics on bearing dimensions would be helpful, when you get to it

Edited by HusseinHolland

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.