Parting Out 1976 280Z - Page 2 - For Sale - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content
Be cautious of scammers! If you are asked to send Zelle, Paypal, or even gift cards it is likely a scam. Be smart and talk on the phone and trade real photos. Check every profile and never do business with a member who joined less than 6 months ago.

Parting Out 1976 280Z

Featured Replies

  • Author
On 7/8/2018 at 5:03 PM, jcb said:

do you know if the A/C compressor is ok? If it is how much do you want for it?  Also how much for the dash? Thanks JCB

I do have the compressor but do not know if it works or not...  I do know the system was not under pressure when I took it apart.

  • 3 months later...

Still have the front wiring harness?? Have not noticed any posts after July 2018 ??

  • Author

Webdaug1, Yes I do still have the main uncut wiring harness minus the fuel injection harness and fuel injection computer.

I am not sure what you are calling the front harness, but if it is the fuel injection harness, I sold that with the engine.

If it is not the fuel injection harness, then I still have it in good condition.

 

I also still have a LOT of other things if you are needing something else, please advise.

John 931-206-7052

 

  • Author

This is the one I have left

 

h20180320_185043.jpg

Actually its webdawg1...LOL. So in other words from the way it  looks in your picture...this harness is from C-4, C-5, C-6, C-7 under the dash...heading into engine bay...etc...etc...but minus the fuel injection harness and fuel injection computer. Correct. (See 280Z wiring diagram to verify)

So before you were asking $200 for both...So whats your best deal + shipping for the harness you still have?? Also...was this the USA version...or for Canada...as there are some minor differences in the wiring...

76_280z_wiring diagram.gif

  • 4 weeks later...
S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Just sent a text message If you're still parting out the car. Interested in the fast idle actuator and related vacuum parts, the A/c condenser, and receiver drier.

  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, do you have the Shim doors, upper and lower,? I believe they fit 240Z...

On the picture the arrows show the parts I'm searching.

Regards 
Mário

Untitled-1.jpg

  • 5 weeks later...

Hey 76Z,

I'm looking for some rear strut mount insulators. Sent you a text message too. Do you have those in good shape?

Thanks. Matthew (405area code)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.