Combo switch - Page 3 - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Combo switch

Featured Replies

  • Author

Hi 7tooZ. Thanks I’ll check it out

  • Author

Hello guys I finally tracked the green wire but not sure ? where this connect to. 

image.jpg

  • Author

Green and white and I think solid red

  • Author

Sorry 7tooZ red and blue not solid

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Green/white and red/blue is usually instrumentation lighting. Dash lights, HVAC illumination, ash try light... That sort of thing.

I can't tell from that close-up where that connector is, but I suspect it's for a bulb somewhere.

  • Author

Currently no dash lights no park lights. That connector located under the dashboard behind the fuse circuit. Check the continuity from that connector to the white and green cut wire in question from my original post and there’s a continuation. Also there’s a continuity with the blue/green and the missing wire on the second picture when combo switch is in park or on

1DDE548C-C5E5-4409-BA86-E53816F1F9E8.jpeg

10F91ADC-1BC3-4C55-860C-5815E79D3DD0.jpeg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.