IGNORED

Need advice on brake rotors for '72 240Z

Grubb240Z

21 hours ago, edearman said:

?

Was this directed at my post? If so, and if my last paragraph wasn't clear, I will elaborate w/ photos. I know it's an odd little issue to mention and I likely used some incorrect terminology, but it's something useful for first-timers like me to  be aware of. Let me know if this is the issue and I'll try to clarify.

Cheers

I quoted his post in my reply, #17, and made a joke.  He, apparently, was offended so he erased his post and replaced it with a question mark.  Hence my comment in #20 about the fact that you can edit posts after they've been quoted, without any sign that they've been edited, from the phone apps.  You can't do that on a desk top computer.  Etc., etc., internet confusion, blah blah, yadayada....

Sounds like you're about where I was at one point and have all the knowledge you need if the squeal shows up again.  Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...
I quoted his post in my reply, #17, and made a joke.  He, apparently, was offended so he erased his post and replaced it with a question mark.  Hence my comment in #20 about the fact that you can edit posts after they've been quoted, without any sign that they've been edited, from the phone apps.  You can't do that on a desk top computer.  Etc., etc., internet confusion, blah blah, yadayada....
Sounds like you're about where I was at one point and have all the knowledge you need if the squeal shows up again.  Good luck.

Gotcha. Yes, I think we have the knowledge with you. Brakes are sounding and working fantastically now. Thanks to the great advice from people on the forum and some elbow grease I think the front brakes are an item we can add to our knowledge toolbox.IMG_0418.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Classic Zcar Club mobile
  • Like 2