IGNORED

73 240 aquired!

Aren't you the one with the time capsule '78? As soon as the post about removing the jute to lighten it up I thought you would have been happier with a 240. That's another very nice Z. Are you gonna keep the 280? I hope you do if you have the garage space, it's money in the bank or gold. They're not making anymore and it'll just increase in value. That 911 will have a dead battery from now on. default_laugh.png
Congratulations! It's a very nice sickness to be afflicted with.
Well trying to decide whether to keep both and no worries if I do I'll be adding the bumpers back on LOL

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Awesome! Congrats.

Speaking of wives.... back when I used to make extra cash of any significance I used to just give her a cut. It was easier than dealing with the resentment she had that I had extra money and she didn’t. Even though I made It above and beyond my salary, I couldn’t it escape her resentment.

Back when I was in AA my sponsor was like it’s hers and yours, not just yours. He said combined income is combined income. If you don’t want to share it don’t make the extra money. I was like wait I did this above and beyond my salary. I’m not taking from household income. Why can’t she go make extra money too?  It was such a hard lesson for me. 

Honestly, I have no idea why I just typed this! 

• Like 2

Awesome! Congrats.

Speaking of wives.... back when I used to make extra cash of any significance I used to just give her a cut. It was easier than dealing with the resentment she had that I had extra money and she didn’t. Even though I made It above and beyond my salary, I couldn’t it escape her resentment.

Back when I was in AA my sponsor was like it’s hers and yours, not just yours. He said combined income is combined income. If you don’t want to share it don’t make the extra money. I was like wait I did this above and beyond my salary. I’m not taking from household income. Why can’t she go make extra money too?  It was such a hard lesson for me. 

[emoji23][emoji23] so freaking funny! After 25 years she's used to my "OSD"my wife is a Clinical psychologist .....so yes I've been diagnosed [emoji19]. I don't know how to do thing half arse and I don't have the skill to restore the cars myself so I have a tendency to buy things that cost more $ so I don't have to default_laugh.png.

You should see my current fly-fishing inventory.... I think I could open my own shop [emoji23][emoji23] pretty sure I can fish the rest of my life without needing to buy any gear what's so ever.

I was out looking at houses the other day and happened to see these in back of someone's house .....2 E-type jags just sitting outside in the elements [emoji37] and this 280. I might have to knock on the door! IMG_20180329_134421306.thumb.jpg.745ea00bbd9af2d4b34cfee1a1b11eac.jpgIMG_20180329_134437042_HDR.thumb.jpg.9e16e618b49461b64aab05accd1d7c9a.jpgIMG_20180329_134439168_HDR.thumb.jpg.f9c40842e063c77ca11a7b2e5ba8e937.jpg

17 hours ago, JSM said:

Awesome! Congrats.

A topic better left for Maury Povich or Oprah Winfrey. I ask my wife, "What would you rather have me do, chase women and drink it all up in bars, or spend it on the family and a hobby?

• Like 1