IGNORED

[SOLD] 75 280Z For Sale

78zcar_blue

Hello Everyone,

I must sell my 75 280Z it is in good condition, not perfect but a good solid car. I would like to sell it for $9,000 OBO.

It is located in the SE US.  The car has many new parts and has been restored inside and out. If interested please contact me for additional information.

Thanks for looking! Mark

100_3207.JPG

100_3208.JPG

Edited by 78zcar_blue
  • Like 2

The car has a 5 speed, no A/C installed but I will send along all the used parts that would make up the system not sure if the used parts will work or not. It has JVC cd mp3 stereo, new interior new tires. I have done much work to get it to the level it is. 

100_3201.JPG

100_3200.JPG

100_3199.JPG

Looks nice.  Not to pick, but your picture from tomorrow shows a rectangular side mirror while the one in the first post has a round one.  Just wondering.  And you have a blue one in your avatar.  More wonder.  Is it the same one, with new silver paint?

2 hours ago, Zed Head said:

Looks nice.  Not to pick, but your picture from tomorrow shows a rectangular side mirror while the one in the first post has a round one.  Just wondering.  And you have a blue one in your avatar.  More wonder.  Is it the same one, with new silver paint?

Good eye ZH!!!

3 minutes ago, 78zcar_blue said:

I own several Z cars.

I just like looking at nice cars for sale.  And people get on this forum all the time asking if the car that they're looking at is worth the money.  So, big picture wise, my questions will probably help you make a sale.

You didn't say why one picture shows a rectangular side mirror and one shows circular.  I have those circular mirrors on my car, bought from MSA.

Just wondering.  If I wasn't asking, it would just be a silver 1975 car with nice paint, nice wheels, and early bumpers, and a lot of unknowns, for a relatively high price.  Good luck!

• Like 2

Zed Head, Thanks for your compliment and input. I found some rectangular mirrors for the car recently that were metal with chrome instead of plastic round  that I had on the car originally when I first restored it . The car is not silver but actually "Sandstone Beige " with metallic flakes . I didn't place a huge ad intentionally because the truly interested party would probably ask all the specific questions about the car they would like to know. There are literally 100's of questions one could ask about the car and what I did.