JDM Grill - Page 2 - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

JDM Grill

Featured Replies

9 minutes ago, moelk said:

432-R version right?

"Wannabe 432-R" version... ;-)

 

On 2/20/2018 at 11:02 AM, HS30-H said:

"Wannabe 432-R" version... ;-)

 

More 432-R than a few 'real' 432-R's I expect.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author
On 2/19/2018 at 5:52 PM, Zed Head said:

Is that "period correct" for 1975 Japan?  Re the SpeedHunter's article.

Maybe it depends on how you define a period.

Just trying to learn more stuff.

 

I guess when you have owned the car for 46 years the term "period" is relative. The first four years of ownership when I was auto-crossing and bolting on performance parts such as 44mm Mikunis, headers, etc...taking the car to hill climbs. That is the period that I am interested in.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.