Z car forum not compatible! - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Z car forum not compatible!

Featured Replies

I will admit I am not three brightest bolt in the pile but after doing restore to my antique Asus TF700t table I found out the Z car forum on Google play station is no longer compatible.

 

Where or should I say when did I miss the boat with the forum. Is there another version that I can use? I will say if it means buying a new tablet, don't think that Errol happen.

 

Great forum and thank you in advance for any input.

 

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Classic Zcar Club mobile

 

 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tapatalk.classiczcarscom

 

The required version of Android is 4.2+, perhaps you were using an older version for the application, in that case @Mike might have an older build version that he can send. 

If you can update the Android version on the tablet, that might sort you out. There have been lots of recent security fixes within the last 1.5 years, if you have the option to update the hardware, you get security updates from the newer operating systems, as well as a faster machine. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.